Epiroc spare parts: up-to-date offers by AGA Parts
AGA Parts company is pleased to offer genuine Epiroc spare parts for mining and drilling machines. The parts are made to order. You can find the following Epiroc spare parts in our online catalog:
- Excavator, perforator, rotary drill, and hydro hammer rig equipment;
- Wearable elements of working instruments (chisels, points, bore bits, etc.);
- Electronic control system elements;
- Hydraulic hoses and valves;
- Driving gear mechanisms;
- Repair kits;
Please fill out the feedback form to request the pricelist for the Epiroc spare parts that you require. Please provide the following information in the corresponding spaces:
- The part number of the spare part;
- The quantity of the spare parts;
- The brand name;
- The delivery address;
- Contact information (telephone number and email address).
AGA Parts engineers will use the details to prepare an offer that will be sent to your email address. Please inquire about the delivery conditions. You are welcome to contact AGA Parts managers and discuss the following issues with them:
- The logistics;
- The terms of delivery;
- The total cost (that includes the costs of the Epiroc parts and the cost of delivery).
Our company supplies mining machinery spare parts all around the globe. We offer the following advantages to our clients:
- A large choice of genuine Epiroc spare parts;
- Competitive prices;
- An opportunity to order reliable aftermarket;
- Timely delivery of the spare parts;
- Round-the-clock client support.
When we have agreed upon the purchase conditions, our managers will prepare the parts for shipment. We ship spare parts to 140 countries of the world. If you place an online order, it will be processed within 24 hours.
Briefly about the Epiroc brand
Until recently, Epiroc company was part of Atlas Copco Group. In 2018, however, Epiroc registered its shares at the stock exchange and this marked the beginning of a new company.
The key products that Epiroc manufactures are mining and drilling instruments, rigging equipment, durable spare parts, and consumable materials. In addition to manufacturing, Epiroc is engaged in field development, well drilling, and geological prospecting and exploration. Today, Epiroc products and services are consumed by clients in 150 countries of the world. The main divisions of the company are located in Sweden, the USA, Canada, Germany, India, Russia, and China.