Supply of durable spare parts for various mining machines is one of the key areas of specialization for AGA Parts company. You can find numerous spare parts for Epiroc production drilling machines at our website.
Please make use of the auto search function to quickly find the spare part that you need. Enter the part number into the search box and in a few seconds, you will see the part on your screen. You can order the following spare parts from us:
- Deutz engine spare parts;
- Dana Spicer transmission spare parts;
- Cooling devices;
- Air compressor components;
- Fuel, oil, air, and hydraulic filters;
- Spare parts for the drilling module and perforator;
- Nickel-chrome-plated piston rods;
- Spare parts for vent blow-out systems and water fog cleaning system;
- Indicators, sensors, regulator switches;
- Overload protection system components;
- Noise and vibration suppression mechanism parts;
- Hydraulic equipment elements (hydro cylinders, booster pumps, and hydro motors);
- Hoses, sleeves, high pressure hoses;
- Fuel system components and mechanisms;
- Spare parts for the steering mechanism;
- Front axle differential lock elements;
- Repair kits;
- Fastening elements.
Please use our feedback form to find out about the prices for the spare parts for Epiroc production drilling machines. Just fill out the required fields and press ‘send’.
AGA Parts cooperates with companies and private individuals in 140 countries. We accept requests and online orders around-the-clock. Your order or request will be processed within 24 hours and you will receive our feedback to your email address.
AGA Parts offers competitive prices for the spare parts for Epiroc production drilling machines. You can discuss the delivery terms and conditions with our managers at any time that is convenient for you.
Technical characteristics of Epiroc production drilling machines
Epiroc production drilling machines are used for drilling deep wells of medium and large diameters. The Simba series includes 7 hydraulic high-precision drilling machines. The following characteristics allow adapting any model to a specific task:
- Drilling modules of various configurations (for drilling parallel and fan holes);
- A large assortment of perforators and pneumatic hammers;
- Numerous additional devices;
- Several levels of performance automation.
Since recently, Epiroc offers several optional devices that can be used when drilling wells. They serve locating vugs as well as laser alignment and parallel drill detention. The remote control opportunity makes the production drilling work safer.
Some models in the Simba series of Epiroc production drilling machines have many elements that sinking machines of the Boomer series also have. This fact improves the serviceability of the equipment as many parts are compatible with both machine types.