You can use AGA Parts website to order genuine spare parts for Epiroc drum cutters. Please fill out the feedback form and provide the following information in the corresponding boxes:
- The part numbers and the required quantity of the spare parts;
- The brand name;
- The delivery address;
- Your contact information (email and telephone number).
Basing on this information, AGA Parts specialists will prepare a price quote and send it to your email address within 24 hours. You will be able to decide if you are happy with the conditions that we offer. Please bear in mind that Epiroc spare parts are made to order.
You are welcome to contact our managers and discuss the following details with them:
- The logistics;
- The terms of spare parts delivery;
- The total cost of your order (the cost of the Epiroc spare parts plus the cost of delivery).
AGA Parts company works with clients from 140 different countries. We offer the following benefits to our customers:
- A large choice of genuine Epiroc spare parts;
- Attractive prices;
- Timely delivery of the spare parts to your location;
- Fast feedback.
We will ship the spare parts as soon as all the contract detailed have been agreed upon.
Spare parts for Epiroc drum cutters in the AGA Parts online catalog
You can find the following spare parts in our catalogue:
- High-strength cutters;
- Spare parts for the fast fastening system;
- Mechanic swinging brackets;
- Central fastening bolts;
- Hydraulic motor spare parts;
- High-pressure hoses (HPH);
- Sealing elements;
- High-impact bushing exit rollers
The auto search function available at our website will allow finding the required spare parts in a few seconds. All you have to do is enter the part number in the search box of the AGA Parts catalog and there you go! We accept online orders 24/7.
The technical characteristics, the models of, and the spare parts for, Epiroc drum cutters
Epiroc drum cutters first appeared in the market in the early 2000s. Today, the Swedish company manufactures several models of drum cutters that can be used for performing the following tasks:
- Trench excavation;
- Frost soil and soft rock excavation;
- Hard surface flattening;
- Deconstruction of buildings and concrete structures;
- Dredging for up to 30 meters.
The ERC series with a hydraulic rotator includes 10 cutter models that excavators from 1 to 70 tons can be equipped with. There are also IS and ER series of cutters for excavators from 0.6 to 125 tons. The series includes 16 cutter models. In addition, Epiroc manufactures two models of ERL series axle-drum cutters for excavators from 3 to 50 tons. These cutters are used in the areas that are hard to access (trenches, ditches, etc.).
The inbuilt system of hydraulic rotation allows Epiroc drum cutters to perform complicated tasks in an efficient and precise manner. The great performance of the rig equipment is attributable to the high-torque hydraulic motors. The bearings as well as the cutters are made of high-tensile steel, which provides for their durability.