Select required New Holland spare parts in AGA Parts catalog
AGA Parts supplies spare parts for heavy machinery of the world's top brands. And we realize how popular CNH equipment is. That's why we cooperate with the official dealers of Case New Holland and offer prompt spare parts delivery from a warehouse or via a delivery order. Our web-catalog includes tens of thousands of part numbers covering both genuine and aftermarket spare parts for:
- wheeled and track-type loaders;
- backhoe tractors.
With our auto-search system you'll easily find required New Holland parts by part numbers in a matter of seconds. Currently, our range includes the following:
- engine components (crankshafts and camshafts, connecting rod liners and crankshaft bearing liners, ferrules, cylinder liners, pistons, pumps, valves, and flywheel assemblies);
- undercarriage components (silent blocks, steering linkage assemblies, caterpillar tracks, rollers, gears, sprocket segment groups, and transmission);
- hydraulics spare parts (cylinders, pumps, hydraulic motors, distributors, and valves);
- filtering elements (fuel, hydraulic, oil, air, and transmission);
- rotary and travel reducers;
- fuel system components (pumps, injectors);
- electrical equipment (sensors, switches, cables, control, generators and starters, fuses);
- operating tools.
All the spare parts we offer are competitively priced and covered by an extra guarantee for full compatibility with a particular model of heavy machinery in terms of its main features. All the components supplied by AGA Parts are rigorously tested for compliance with production standards by our in-house Quality Control Department.
Case New Holland Corp. is one of the world's top designers and manufacturers of heavy machinery for agriculture, construction, and cargo transportation. CNH was established in 1999 when Case and New Holland merged into one company.
Today it owns 12 brands, 64 high-tech factories and 49 research laboratories in 180 countries. CNH's dealer and distribution network includes over 11,500 companies.