Buy Wirtgen spare parts with the longest working lifespan
AGA Parts is a major supplier of spare parts for road construction machinery. Basing upon our extensive sales network, we are likely to be able to promptly offer Wirtgen components at competitive prices. Genuine Wirtgen spare parts can be found in our web-catalog with the help of auto-searching by part numbers. The following items are typically offered on a made-to-order basis:
- engine spare parts (piston blocks, fuel equipment, crankshafts, and sealing elements);
- undercarriage components (components, rubber caterpillar tracks, rollers, bogie wheels, and caterpillar blocks);
- blades, belts, cutter heads, sidecutters;
- cutting tools (cutters for milling cutters, and mining combines);
- blade holders and blade ejectors;
- cutting drums;
- scrapers and wear protectors;
- conveyor belts;
- guiding, support, drive and end rollers;
- drive belts and belt pulleys;
- leveling systems and components;
- hydraulic pumps and irrigation nozzles;
- electric and hydraulic vibrators;
- fastening parts and hoses;
- filter kits.
Genuine spare parts are designed for maximum long-term operation. The German quality and safety of Wirtgen spare parts are duly appreciated all over the world. Delivery of ordered spare parts is carried out to 140 countries.
About Wirtgen Group
Wirtgen is the most high-profile Germany-based manufacturer of heavy road construction equipment. Today it is a group of companies that includes the following brands: Hamm, Kleemann, Vögele, and Benninghoven. Since 2000, Wirtgen has acquired their equity stakes to expand its own production base and model range.
Since the 70s of the last century, about 100 units of Wirtgen special-purpose machinery have been operating in Europe helping to eliminate worn-out asphalt pavements. Its current range includes hot and cold asphalt milling machines, recyclers, soil binders, surface miners and concrete pavers. Moreover, Wirtgen manufactures spare parts, lubricants and filters for its special-purpose machinery.