What Takeuchi spare parts does AGA Parts offer?
AGA Parts offers genuine Takeuchi spare parts that can be purchased on advantageous terms. Our web-catalog includes thousands of part numbers. Use them to find, in a matter of seconds, and order genuine spare parts for:
- undercarriage (travel reducers, caterpillar tracks);
- hydraulics (hydraulic motors, hydraulic pumps, hydraulic cylinders, valves, and hydraulic distributors);
- body components (ranging arms);
- engines (generators, starters, crankshafts, fuel equipment, and turbochargers);
- transmission (reducers, gearboxes, and axles);
- cooling system (radiators, fans, and intercoolers).
As a rule, spare parts of this Japan-based brand are supplied made-to-order. While AGA Parts guarantees their durability and exact compatibility with specific models of heavy machinery.
Ordering Takeuchi spare parts from AGA Parts
Just fill out an online feedback form on our website while specifying part numbers of required items and personal contact details. This information will help us to effectively organize cooperation.
Client requests are accepted around the clock. Next, they are processed by our specialists. There will be an obligatory discussion with our managers covering the following important conditions:
- total order cost (taking into account the current prices for Takeuchi spare parts and the cost of their delivery);
- delivery time to the address specified in our electronic form;
- payment transfer options.
After agreeing upon cooperation conditions, we get all the ordered goods ready for dispatch and prepare all the relevant documents.
We supply components to 140 countries. Our clients are both major companies with a large fleet of heavy machinry and private owners of compact equipment. To facilitate delivery, transport companies and international mail are involved.
In 2020, Takeuchi celebrated 57 years since its foundation. About 90% of small-sized construction machinery operated in Europe features its logo. It gained worldwide popularity after launching a compact excavator and a mini-loader, which revolutionized the entire construction equipment market.
Today, Takeuchi owns 3 factories in Japan and 4 factories in China, France, Great Britain. and the U.S. Its current range of special-purpose machinery is represented by excavators and loaders of various sizes, as well as dump trucks. Only home-made spare parts are used for assembly. Various models can contain over 3,000 spare parts that occasionally require replacement (despite the fact that the service life of its equipment is up to 2,000 operating hours per year).