AGA Trucks carry one of the largest inventory of Kenworth T660 genuine truck parts online. We've partnered with many major distributors, suppliers, and shipping companies worldwide to ensure that you will get the part you need at the shortest possible time. Call us for details on how to order.
The Kenworth T660 is a Class 8 truck first introduced in 2008 and is a shift in truck design from its cousin the Kenworth W900, from which it is based upon. The major design changes were an aerodynamic face lift, overhauled frame and suspension modifications. The truck incorporates state-of-the-art practical technologies and new ergonomics to reduce driver fatigue and increase productivity. A built-in GPS navigation guides the truck operator to his destination while the 64" front spring, proprietary 8-bag air suspension and cab/sleeper suspension combine together to provide a smoother ride. The Kenworth T600 was the original model with the T660 subsequently replacing it afterwards.
- DayLite Doors
- Full vinyl headliner
- Set-back front axle
- Driver and rider side inside sunvisors
- Front axles from 12,000 to 14,600 lb ratings
- Accommodates up to 600 horsepower engines
- Optional 18 speed, 13 speed, 10 speed, ultrashift transmission
- Rear axles from 23,000-lb single to 46,000-lb tandems
- Aerodynamic design, giving improved fuel economy
- 59-inch taperleaf springs, providing a smooth ride
- Under dash floor lighting with red lens
- 86-inch Studio AeroCab/Diamond VIT
- Instrument panel with wood grain trim
- Kenworth GPS navigation system
- Sloped hood for better visibility
To guarantee excellent performance and reliability of your rugged Kenworth T660, always make sure to outfit it with the original components. AGA Trucks offers top quality genuine parts for your T660 at the lowest market prices. Coupled with low shipping rates and fast turnaround times, you can be absolutely certain you will get more than your money's worth. Contact our friendly and highly experienced sales technicians for a free quote.