Buy top quality Kenworth T600 genuine parts online from AGA Truck Parts for the lowest market prices and fastest shipping anywhere in the world. We carry a large inventory of Kenworth T600 components that you need for the efficient operation of your truck.
The Kenworth T600, popularly known as the "Anteater", was an aerodynamic semi truck. Its design was based on its cousin the W900 and was considered radical because of its massive aerodynamic face lift which potentially resulted in up to 22% fuel economy due to decreased drag. Engine sizes for the Kenworth T600 tractor trailer range from 11 to 15 liters and accommodate up to 600 horsepower. The front axle ratings range from 12,000 to 14,600 pounds. The rear axle ratings range from 23,000 to 46,000 pound tandems. The truck is designed for line, regional and bulk haul, and pick up and delivery. It was replaced by the Kenworth T660 in 2008.
- Paccar MX engine with up to 1,750 ft-lbs of torque
- Unit injection pumps hitting 36,000 psi at injector tip
- Floating oil pan,rear gear train location, in-block camshaft
- AG130 front air suspension system in 12,000 or 13,000 lb configuration
- 64" front spring, 8-bag suspension, cab-sleeper suspension
- Standard shocks with one-piece bushing
- 2-year engine warranty or 250,000 miles
AGA Truck Parts partners with numerous global distributors and dealers to supply you with parts at the lowest market prices. Coupled with expedited shipping from anywhere in the world, you can be sure you will get your T600 part quickly and efficiently. Call us today for a free quote.