What GRADALL spare parts can you order at AGA Parts website?
The auto search function allows finding the following GRADALL spare parts by the part number:
- Main and additional hydraulics parts;
- Swivel bearing components;
- Rig spare parts;
- Bosch Rexroth valve set parts;
- Allison transmission components;
- Detroit Diesel, Volvo Penta, and Cummins motors spare parts;
- Caterpillar and wheel undercarriage parts;
- Steering system elements;
- Operator’s compartment elements;
- Sealing elements;
- Control and measuring equipment;
- Drive gear elements;
- Fastening elements.
Please enter the part number in the AGA Parts website search box in order to find the required GRADALL spare parts. The parts will become visible on your screen and you can add them to the cart and make an online order.
Please fill out this form if you would like to learn about the prices for GRADALL spare parts or make a delivery order. Please indicate the following in the corresponding fields:
- Part numbers and required quantity of parts
- Product type (aftermarket or original)
- Delivery address;
- Your contact details.
The data in the form will help AGA Parts managers make a free quote and offer you the information about ordering spare parts from us. We accept free quote requests around the clock.
Delivery of GRADALL spare parts
AGA Parts delivers heavy machinery spare parts to 140 countries of the world. Our clients enjoy the following benefits:
- Fast processing of online orders;
- Reasonable prices for GRADALL spare parts;
- Prompt delivery of the parts.
The requests that we receive are processed within 24 hours. You will receive a free quote to your email address. Please learn about the terms of delivery to your region. Please bear in mind that GRADALL parts are made to order. The terms and conditions of the contract have to be agreed upon prior to parts delivery. You are welcome to discuss the following issues with AGA Parts managers:
- The total price of the contract (that includes the price of the GRADALL spare parts and the cost of delivery);
- Delivery terms;
- Logistic issues and means of transportation;
- Payment methods.
When these items have been agreed upon, we prepare the parts and the set of transportation documents for shipment. To provide for prompt delivery we hire international transportation companies and use mail services.
Information about GRADALL
GRADALL brand name became well known in the world when the company put out the excavator with a telescopic jib. The patent for the invention was acquired in 1944 even though it is believed that the history of the company had started 20 years prior to that.
Brothers Ray and Koop Ferwerda immigrated to Cleveland, Ohio from Holland in 1920 and became construction workers there. After 5 years, the brothers set up their own company that specialized in constructing roads, bridges, and utility systems. At that time, the construction industry had to rely on manual labor and the company experienced shortage of workforce. Besides, at the end of the 1930s, many US plants hired staff to produce armor and ammunition, which made the problem even more acute. This served as an incentive for the Ferwerda brothers to build a machine that would substitute human workers and perform the tasks in a more efficient way. Thus the first telescopic jib excavator immerged.
Contemporary GRADALL products
Today, GRADALL manufactures three types of excavators with telescopic jibs:
- Caterpillar excavators (used on broken, rocky, and sandy terrains);
- Wheel excavators (characterized by improved cross-county performance, some are built for work in mines and tunnels, others have rail chassis);
- Freightliner excavators on heavy duty vehicle chassis (the machine can reach the speed of 80 km/hr).
The three-edged telescopic GRADALL jib is equipped with a unique turning mechanism that allows the jib to rotate around its axis parallel to the ground. Thanks to this characteristic, GRADALL machines are able to work efficiently in limited-space environments. The jib extension and turning are controlled by ease-of-movement mechanisms. The manufacturers of GRADALL excavators offer a wide range of special rigging instruments that include but are not limited to the following ones:
- Quick detach adapters;
- Shovels of various configurations;
- Grader knives;
- Hydraulic hammers;
- Hydraulic scissors;
- Additional hydraulics;
- Threshing machines;
- Drum clamps;
- Tree crown cutters;
- Dredging instruments.
The jib extension mechanism that is also on the list of additional equipment allows GRADALL excavators to work efficiently within a radius of 14 meters.