Spare parts for Caterpillar bulldozers: latest offers from AGA Parts
AGA Parts online catalog contains thousands of genuine spare parts and certified aftermarket for Caterpillar dozers. Some of the parts listed below are readily available while others need to be made to order:
- Rigging (buckets, earth boards, cutter heads, adapters, side cutters, etc.);
- Hydraulic system spare parts (hydro pumps and hydro motors);
- Powers equipment components (starters, generators, reduction gearboxes, crankshafts, etc.);
- Spare parts for the braking and fuel systems;
- Drivetrain components;
- Cooling system components;
- Bodywork and cockpit components;
- Piston mechanisms;
- Wearable elements (filters, hoses, ferrules, cogwheels, fastening elements, etc.);
- Undercarriage components (steel tracklayers and chains).
Tracklayers come under the heaviest stress when the machine is working. These parts have to be especially durable and reliable. This explains why the cost of the tracklayers for a Caterpillar dozer can be as much as 20% of the total cost of the machine.
AGA Parts is pleased to offer competitive prices for Caterpillar dozer spare parts. You are welcome to use the part number to find the required spare part at our website. Please request a price quote by clicking on the ‘request a quote’ icon at the top of the page.
Applications of Caterpillar dozers
Caterpillar dozers are mainly used in construction and for mining purposes. Low-power machines can be successfully used in many areas, as they are fast and easily maneuverable. The engineers have paid special attention to precise ground shaping, which is important when building residential accommodations and designing the landscape. Medium-power Caterpillar dozers are easy to manipulate. A well-thought-out control system allows improving the performance while economizing on the operational costs.
High-power dozers have uplifted drive wheels, which greatly improves the performance of the machines and extends the life of the powertrain.