AGA Parts trades in Sullair spare parts that are made to order. You are welcome to purchase the following items from us to service and repair your compressor equipment:
- Meters and controllers;
- Air ends;
- Valve group components;
- Spare parts for motors;
- Cooling equipment components;
- Drying system elements.
The auto search function makes it possible to quickly find the required Sullair spare part by the part number. Just enter the unique catalog number in the search box at the AGA Parts website and within seconds, the part will be displayed on your screen. Now you can make an online order with a couple of clicks.
Please request a free price quote from us by filling out the form. Please provide the following information:
- The part numbers and the quantities of the spare parts required;
- The delivery address;
- Your telephone number and email address.
Based on the information, AGA Parts managers will prepare a sales offer for you. You will receive the offer to your email address within 24 hours. You are welcome to make a price quote or place an online order at any time of the day as AGA Parts accepts those around-the-clock.
We work with clients from 140 different countries and we are happy to offer you the following advantages:
- Attractive prices for genuine Sullair spare parts;
- Timely delivery of the spare parts to any city of the world;
- Efficient client support.
- Please acquaint yourself with our offer and discuss the following issues with our managers:
- The terms of spare parts delivery to your location;
- The logistics and means of transportation;
- The total contract price that includes the cost of the spare parts and the transportation costs.
After all the terms and conditions are agreed upon, we will prepare the spare parts for shipment and print out the shipping documents. The parts will come from AGA Parts warehouse in Brooklyn, NY.
Information about Sullair
Sullair is an American company established in 1965. It is famous throughout the world for its reliable screw-type compressors and pneumatic instruments. The equipment that Sullair manufactures is used in various industries from oil and gas industry to construction to communal services. Sullair compressors are praised for their reliability under the conditions of elevated pollution, heavy stress, and extreme temperatures (from -30 to +50 °C).
Apart from compressors, Sullair manufactures cleaning and drying systems, as well as spare parts and oils for them. The machines conform to the ISO 9001 standard and all international industry-related requirements. Sullair has production facilities in America, Europe, Asia, and Australia. Since 2017, Sullair has belonged to Hitachi financial industrial group.