Genuine SENNEBOGEN spare parts in AGA Parts online catalog
AGA Parts supplies spare parts for heavy machinery to 140 countries of the world. Our catalog contains thousands of part numbers for various spare parts. We are happy to offer genuine SENNEBOGEN spare parts for your machines. The parts are made to order.
Please use the part numbers to find the required SENNEBOGEN spare part in the AGA Parts catalog. We sell parts for the following vehicle types:
- Electric loading-and-unloading machines;
- Rigging equipment (including grab bucket elements);
- Telescopic loaders;
- Machines for building destruction;
- Telescopic cranes;
- Dragline excavators;
- Caterpillar and ship dock cranes.
How can you make an online order for SENNEBOGEN spare parts?
Please fill out this feedback form. It allows not only ordering spare parts from us but also finding out their prices.
Please ascertain that you enter the following information into the corresponding fields:
- The brand;
- The part numbers for the spare parts and their required quantity;
- Your contact details;
- The delivery address.
AGA Parts managers will use this information to prepare a free price quote for you. We will send our proposal describing the delivery terms to your email address within 24 hours. We accept requests for price quotes around the clock. You can also discuss the following matters with our specialists at any time that is convenient for you:
- The terms of parts delivery to your region;
- The logistics and the optimal delivery methods;
- The total price of the contract (that includes the price of the SENNEBOGEN spare parts and the cost of delivery).
When everything has been agreed upon and the payment has been made, the AGA Parts warehouse personnel will prepare the ordered parts for shipment. We work with clients from all over the world and we seek to ensure the following:
- Prompt delivery of the spare parts;
- A large selection of genuine spare parts and certified aftermarket;
- Reasonable prices for spare parts.
In this way, our company creates beneficial conditions for all our clients.
History of SENNEBOGEN
The German SENNEBOGEN company has been manufacturing loading-and-unloading machines and cranes since 1952. Today, the company products are sold to 100 countries. The loading-and-unloading machines have working weights from 17 to 420 tons.
Module solutions allow adapting the machines to specific working conditions. Low fuel consumption and energy efficiency provide for economical operations. In 1952, the 21-year-old Erich Sennebogen opened a company that produced agricultural machinery. However, after five years only, SENNEBOGEN put out the first mechanical caterpillar excavators for construction works.
In the 1960s, the company was actively conquering the special-purpose machinery market. Year by year, SENNEBOGEN made achievements that include the following ones:
- Production of the thousandth excavator;
- Production of first hydraulic excavators;
- Production of the first dragline with hydraulic folding of the lattice jib;
- Production of the first hydraulic crane.
In the 1970s, SENNEBOGEN entered the international market thanks to serious export efforts and the start of globalization. In the 1980s, the company invests heavily into innovations modernizing the machine designs and production methods.
In 1996, SENNEBOGEN presented a novel series of high-capacity loading and transportation machines called Green Line that has become the company’s showpiece. In 2003, the company presented the world’s first multifunctional telescopic loader with an elevating cabin.
Seven year later, SENNEBOGEN introduced the 7700 caterpillar crane (300-ton-class) with a simple and economical design. The presentation of the machine happened at the Bauma international exhibition. In 2018, SENNEBOGEN put out the new 355 E telescopic loader that is designed for handling heavy weights.