AGA Parts Co. supplies spare parts for cranes around the world. Our client base includes large industrial and construction companies, as well as private owners of lifting machines.
Spare parts for lifting cranes by the world’s top manufacturers
The manufacturing of load-lifting special-purpose machinery is an individual brunch within mechanical engineering industry employing a great number of enterprises. AGA Parts cooperates among others with the following brands:
- Manitowoc (lifting crane tonnage from 45 to 2.300 tons);
- Grove (high-traction self-propelled machinery for handling cargo – from 22.7 to 450 tons);
- National Crane (lorry-mounted cranes and pedestal cranes – from 7,25 to 36 tons);
- Potain (tower-type special-purpose machinery with lifting capacity of 1-to-160 tons).
Our catalog features thousands of spare parts. To find any part you need, just specify its part number in a special field. Search is performed in a matter of seconds.
Types of spare parts for cranes in AGA Parts catalog
Our website features both genuine and aftermarket parts for load-lifting machines. The offered spare parts allow restoring the following units to working condition:
- slewing bearings, magnetic complexes;
- load-lifting mechanisms;
- electrical equipment;
- security system;
- control cab equipment;
- brake system;
We can offer components (from stock or via a delivery order) for the following extra equipment:
- load-gripping mechanisms;
- hook assemblies;