Find genuine KIOTI spare parts in AGA Parts online catalog
Our company supplies durable spare parts for 90 brands of heavy machinery. The AGA Parts catalog contains thousands of part numbers among which you can find genuine KIOTI mini-tractor and rig components and order them at our website. We offer competitive prices for the following genuine KIOTI parts:
- Engine and fuel delivery system components;
- Valves and sealing elements;
- Hydraulic system components;
- Steering mechanism elements;
- Wheel undercarriage and suspension components;
- Drive gear and power takeoff shaft elements;
- Mechanic and automatic transmission parts;
- Control and measurement units;
- Hookup mechanism components;
- Wearable rig elements;
- Elements of ‘wet-type’ disc brakes and parking brakes;
- Liquid cooling system elements and mechanisms;
- Fuel, oil, air, and hydraulic filters;
- Exhaust system components;
- Fastening elements;
- Repair kits.
Please use this form to order KIOTI spare parts at our website. The form will also let you find out the total price of the order that includes the cost of parts delivery to your region. We accept requests for price quotes and spare part orders round the clock. We involve international transportation companies and use mail services to promptly deliver the parts to various regions of the world.
Most of the KIOTI spare parts have to be made to order. AGA Parts managers will give you exhaustive information about the delivery terms to your region.
Information about KIOTI
KIOTI is one of the leading US producers of compact tractors. The trademark belongs to the South Korean Daedong company. The history of the company started in America in 1986 when first tractors were manufactured under the brand name. Currently, KIOTI makes the following machines in the USA and Canada:
- Over 40 models of 22 to 110 horsepower compact tractors;
- 3 models of compact general purpose cars;
- Dozens of types of multifunctional and special rigging equipment.
KIOTI mini-tractors are actively used by utility service providers, agricultural producers as well as in warehouses and on construction sites. Every KIOTI machine will possess the following characteristics:
- High-capacity hydraulic systems;
- Reliable power takeoff shafts;
- Automatic or manual gearbox;
- The possibility to turn to all-wheel drive in a mechanical or hydraulic mode;
- Three-point hitch layout.
As an additional option, there is a possibility to have a compact and ergonomic operator’s cabin.
All KIOTI tractor models are tested for fault-free performance during 5,000 operating hours before production launch. The key systems and components are easily accessible. The service normally takes not more than 20 minutes.