AGA Parts company supplies genuine Great Plains spare parts. You can find spare parts for the following Great Plains machinery at our website:
- Vertical and hybrid tillage outfits;
- Fertilizer distribution units;
- Rotor-type mowing machines;
- Deep tillers;
- Spray machines;
- Towing attachments.
Our online catalogue also contains a great variety of grain seeders that Great Plains produces. Please use the part number to find the spare parts for compact, mechanical, and pneumatic models as well as models designed for tilling between rows. Simply enter the part number into the search box and in a few seconds, you will be able to add the required spare parts to the cart.
If you would like to learn about the prices or place an order for Great Plains spare parts, please use our free quote request form. Fill out the required fields and our managers will get back to you within 24 hours. We will be happy to discuss our terms of service with you. We will have to finalize the following items:
- The terms and the methods of delivery of the spare parts to your region;
- The total price of the contract (that includes the prices of the Great Plains spare parts and the cost of delivery).
AGA Parts supplies spare parts for agricultural machinery to 140 countries of the world. Our clients benefit from the following advantages that we boast:
- A wide range of various spare parts;
- Reasonable prices for genuine spare parts;
- Top-quality service.
We accept free quote requests round-the-clock.
A brief history of Great Plains company
Great Plains corporation is a well-known manufacturer of rigging equipment for land cultivation, seeding, and commercial gardening. When designing new appliances, the company engineers study the requirements that the equipment has to meet and the conditions of plant cultivation. Advanced technologies allow introducing innovative tillage and seeding methods into the farmers’ practices. This is why Great Plains products are highly appreciated in the USA and beyond. There are over 30 Great Plains dealerships in various countries. Representation offices can be found in England, Ukraine, Russia, and Bulgaria.
Great Plains entered the agricultural machinery market in 1976. It started with manufacturing seeding machines. In 1982, the first seeder was sold to a foreign buyer. With time, the range of the rigging equipment manufactured by the company grew and at one point in time, the company acquired the name of Great Plains Manufacturing, Inc. The corporation has the following divisions:
- Great Plains Ag. manufactures seeding and tillage equipment, fertilizer distribution machines, spray machines, and compact seeders.
- Land Pride manufactures rigging equipment for tractors and mini loaders (tillers, grass seeders, rotary mowers, trailer moldboards, and snowplow equipment);
- Great Plains International sells the machinery to foreign clients;
- Great Plains Trucking provides for fast and safe transportation of the machines to seaports as well as US buyers.
Kubota corporation bought Great Plains Manufacturing in 2016.