The first Ditch Witch trencher was released in 1949. Today, Ditch Witch manufactures compact, compact and heavy trenchers that can work in extreme conditions, loosening even the most difficult soils. The use of Ditch Witch maneuverable trenchers allows to reduce the cost of work, to ensure efficient and more accurate (in comparison with excavators) soil removal.
Ditch Witch small-sized hand-held trenchers are designed to develop trenches up to 1.2 m deep. More powerful compact machines dig trenches up to 2 m deep, therefore they are actively involved in tight urban areas. Heavy trenchers are based on excavator platforms and develop a depth of up to 2.4 m. Additionally, these machines can be equipped with a dozer blade, a bucket, a road mill, and a rear shovel.
Certified aftermarket and original spare parts for Ditch Witch trenchers in the AGA Parts catalog
The company AGA Parts specializes in the supply of components of proven quality for special equipment of American brands. We offer:
- a large selection of spare parts Ditch Witch on order;
- competitive prices;
- additional guarantees of quality, wear resistance and full compatibility;
- organization of postal or transport delivery to any country.
The necessary spare parts for Ditch Witch trenchers can be found in the single AGA Parts catalog for partner numbers. Dozens of pages of the site are original and analog:
- spare parts for Deutz, John Deere engines;
- elements of power electrical equipment;
- parts and devices of the fuel line;
- transmission parts;
- steering components;
- details of the hydraulic system;
- chassis components, tracked and wheeled chassis;
- spare parts for front, rear axles, axles;
- suspension elements;
- details of the exhaust and cooling systems;
- wear components of working chains, attachments;
- vibration system components;
- elements of the complex backfill;
- components of measuring devices, electricians;
- spare parts of the main and parking brakes;
- details of fastening systems, seals;
Original spare parts for Ditch Witch trenchers are manufactured using patented technology. Tungsten carbide is used for the production of wear elements of attachments (teeth, drill bits and pipes). Supplying a certified aftermarket, AGA Parts carefully monitors the quality and compliance with the operational standards of each unit of order. This approach allows you to confidently use analog parts without the risk of repeated breakdowns of branded Ditch Witch equipment.