BOMAG spare parts: search, delivery, warranty
AGA Parts Co. supplies replacement parts for diverse heavy machinery. Our web-catalog includes thousands of part numbers covering both genuine BOMAG spare parts. We are ready to promptly find all the required components and offer competitive pricing covering:
- undercarriage components (travel reducers, caterpillar tracks);
- hydraulic units (hydraulic pumps, hydraulic cylinders, hydraulic motors and distributors, filters);
- rotary supports and travel reducers;
- engines and oil pumps;
- transmission parts;
- spare parts for fuel supply and cooling systems;
- control cab equipment.
How to buy BOMAG spare parts?
First, place an online supply request. Fill out an online form on our website specifying correct part numbers of spare parts and personal contact information for feedback. Customer requests are accepted 24 / 7. All incoming supply requests are processed by our managers. Next, cooperation terms and conditions are being agreed. Customer can ask our experts any questions covering among others the following subjects:
- options for ordering genuine or non-original spare parts;
- spare parts shipping from stock or via a delivery order;
- exact prices for BOMAG spare parts;
- cost of shipping to a specified address;
- forecast delivery time;
- payment methods.
After agreeing upon key aspects, we get spare parts ready for dispatch while preparing a pack of accompanying papers. After payment, your order is dispatched by mail or transport companies. Aga Parts offers worldwide delivery. We are always glad to cooperate with both large enterprises and private owners of a small fleet of special-purpose machinery.
Germany-based BOMAG (Bopparder Maschinenbaugesellschaft) is one of the world's leading manufacturers of road-building heavy machinery.
BOMAG merged into the French concern FAYAT Group in 2005. Today, BOMAG has branches in 120 countries (the largest are based in the U.S., Canada, China, Japan, France, Italy, and the United Kingdom).
BOMAG manufactures over 20 types of heavy machinery for road construction and earthwork. Its core products include the following:
- asphalt spreading machines;
- platform vibrators;
- rammer units;
- soil stabilizing machine;
- pulvimixers and road-rollers;
- trash compactors;
- dispensing tankers for binding materials.