Order Baldor Dodge spare parts at AGA Parts website
AGA Parts is an American company specializing in supplying spare parts for heavy trucks and heavy machinery. We sell locally and globally. Our clients in 140 countries enjoy the following benefits:
- Reasonable prices;
- Delivery by mail or shipment to any place in the world.
The AGA Parts website offers a large online catalog that allows finding the Baldor Dodge parts that you need. A great number of spare parts are listed on several dozen pages. These include:
- Bearings (roll conic, roller, hydrodynamic, shell bearings, etc.);
- Gear box components;
- Servo mechanism elements;
- Electromotor elements, AC/DC motor reducers;
- Reducing unit elements (integral, concentric, parallel, right-angled reducers, etc.);
- Coupling muffs;
- Mechanical components of the drive gear (belts, ferrules, wheel hubs, etc.).
As a rule, Baldor Dodge spare parts are made to order. You can place an order at the AGA Parts website by filling out the order form. A manager is assigned to handle every order that we receive and s/he works with the order until the parts are delivered to the customer.
The Baldor Dodge brand name appeared when two companies – Baldor and Dodge – merged. This allowed enlarging the range of products on offer. The Baldor Dodge logo appears on all types of bearings, transmission components, and various replaceable parts of Dodge-manufactured machinery. Baldor Dodge products are used in mining, construction, and agricultural machines. In March 2018, it was announced that Baldor Dodge was going to be integrated with the ABB industrial corporation.