Genuine National Crane spare parts in AGA Parts online catalog
You can quickly find genuine National Crane spare parts in AGA Parts catalog and order them online. Our company specializes in supplying spare parts and we help the owners of heavy machinery to purchase durable parts on beneficial conditions. We cooperate with clients from all over the world and we offer the following:
- Genuine spare parts and certified aftermarket;
- Affordable prices for all spare parts in our inline catalogue;
- Prompt delivery of spare parts to your region;
- Quality and compatibility guarantees.
There are multiple National Crane spare parts in the catalogue each of them having a unique part number. Using the part number is easy when looking for a spare part and ordering it. Please use the auto search function that is available at our website: just enter the part number in the search box and you have found the part that you need!
Please fill out this form in order to place a request for a price quote or to purchase a spare part. We will send a price quote free of charge to your email address within a few hours.
Our range of products can be altered and expanded. The National Crane spare parts found in the catalogue can be divided into the following groups:
Please mind that genuine National Crane parts have to be made to order. We hire international transportation companies to provide for swift delivery of the spare parts. Please get in touch with AGA Parts managers to discuss the terms of delivery. We work around the clock and we will be happy to answer all your questions.
National Crane: the history and the products of the American company
The world-renown corporation once was a small family business. National Crane company was established in the USA in 1945. Today, it sets the standards in auto crane construction for the whole world. According to the experts, 90% of the machines produced by National Crane since 1963 are still functioning and they are used at construction sites. Over 56 years, the company has put out 30,000 machines. Currently, National Crane manufactures 12 models of cranes with a lifting capacity of 7.25 to 36 tons. Apart from telescopic jib cranes, the company manufactures the following:
Because National Crane machines handle heavy loads, the main characteristics of the company products are high reliability, great lifting capacity, security of operation, and simplicity of service. These characteristics apply not only to the cranes but to the National Crane spare parts too. The company products are popular in Latin America, Southeastern Asia, Middle East but the main market for National Crane is North America.
- Main and auxiliary winch components;
- Hydraulic system components;
- Sealing elements;
- Valve groups;
- Bearings and ferrules;
- Drive gear components;
- Telescopic jib elements;
- Control system elements;
- Control and measurement mechanisms;
- Motor and transmission components;
- Service and parking brake components;
- Replaceable elements of the outrigger;
- Wheel undercarriage and suspension details;
- Fuel supply, cooling, and exhaust system elements;
- Hydraulic, fuel, oil, and air filters;
- Repair kits;
- Fastening elements;
- Replaceable elements of the working station (hoist hooks, platforms, catch hooks, etc.).
- Auto cranes with an improved sweep of vision from the operator’s cabin;
- Elevating working platforms (cradles);
- Gripping forks;
- Grab buckets.